1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it)!
Okay so step one: (sorry it’s bold I don’t feel like fixing it) THANK YOU REBCAKE. Not just because the rules told ,e to but because I mean it. Since you’re so awesome I am going to write you a really bad and cheesy acrostic. 😉
Believe me. She is awesome. Told ya it’s cheesy
Calls me Emmie.
GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG.. IT’S AWESOME. AND GIVE HER A FOLLOW. LIKE NOW.
And now for the gen random facts about me:
- I am a #proudtexan.
- I really want to be publsished someday.
- I am a dancer.
- And a singer.
- I can’t do a forward roll. (Seriously, Self? Become more coordinated. That’s an order.)
- I am obsessed with Wonder by R. J. Palicio.
- I have lots of freckles.
- And a dog named Chewy.
- I just discovered how hard it is to think of ten facts about yourself.
- I play the guitar.
If you could ask the President one question, what would it be?
Why aren’t kids taken seriously? And why is chocolate not the national food?
What is your favorite family tradition?
Umm…. Driving around and looking at Christmas lights while drinking hot cocoa! #Christmasinjuly
What trait do you like the most about yourself?
Um… I always hate answering these questions because I always feel like I’m bragging. Um, I like my flexibility. And my freckles.
What are your talents?
Writing, singing, playing guitar, dancing
If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?
Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
Worst player 😉
What is your favorite day of the week?
Saturday! Cause I get to have donuts for breakfast!
What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
The fact that I leap before I look. 🙂
What do you put on your toast? 😛
Blueberry jam, topped with cinnamon. Trust me, it’s good!
Victoria @ Reverie Dolls– Her posts and pictures are so high quality and well done!
Gracie @ Smile and Craft Ag– her photography is beautiful and I love her photo stories!
Lissie @ Doll Stories– Her blog design is amazing and her awesome photostory series, Lirii Hollows, is so interesting!
American Girl Crafter @ Doll Days– Such beautiful set ups and rooms for her dolls!
- Favorite food?
- Do you play an instrument?
- Pool or ocean?
- Dog or Cat?
- Who was your first follower?
- Favorite Fast food place?
- TV or movies?
- Video games or board games?
- Who was your first doll?
- Google or Apple?
Coming Soon – Sew Cute Photo Dump!