Play this while you read the post — it totally sets the mood!
It’s that time of year – when the birds chirp and sunshine beats down on you as you splash in to the pool, the air filled with laughter as you break through the surface and are enveloped by a body of clear water. (Alright that was a little bit more information then you needed there)
You know how this works if you read our Welcome, Spring post, but for those who are new to AGW, first I’ll list the pros and cons of this spring, then show you my favorite posts of the season, and finally, give you some sneak peaks and #goals for next season.
Why is my writing so formal? It’s getting creepy
So, buckle up, marshmallows, ’cause here we go!
Pros vs. Cons
- Let’s start with the cons
- So my grandfather died
- Then we didn’t get to do anything for spring break because we were at his apartment
- I love you, Papaw. Miss you. :,(
- I should be at camp right now.
- I barely posted at the end
- I had WRITERS. BLOCK. (Sorry, Alpha readers!)
- Like seriously this year stinks
- Other than that, I actually had a great spring!
- Now for the pros!
- SCHOOL GOT OUT!!!
- Camp Pineapple at Great Wolf Lodge was so much fun!
- I convinced my mom to let me Kool-Aid my tips pink! (Well it turned out BRIGHT red but still I love it)
- I read a TON of books
- And I got to be super lazy #tocoolforschool #jk
- Camp Rainbow was a total blast!
- And Arkansas!
- My sister and I discovered out new favorite show ever, The Suite Life!
That’s basically my spring in review!
Most popular post of the year:
Most popular posts of spring:
So, You’ve Told Us All About Spring…What Happens this Summer?
- I WILL finish organizing the playroom!organizing
- And I WILL get my over-splits on both legs!
- Camp Celestial Falls! (The parts are plotted!)
- THE BIG SURPRISE!!
- Camp Rainbow!
- and Acting Camp!
- The new dollhouse
- And so much more!
With Love & Marshmallows,